We have been seeing so many doctors in Singapore and it amazes me how each of them have a style. It is quite expensive to go to a paediatrician for small children and infants. We went to Thompson and ended up paying a lot of money, same is the case with the Raffles, they charge a lot of money for child doctor and specialist. We got reference of Dr. Cecilia from one of our friends and it has been a wonderful experience for us since then for the past couple of years.
How is Dr. Cecila – Treatment, Experience with her ?
She is really quite experienced doctor. I would say about 65 to 70 years old doctor and has a lot of patience handling the kids. She has a big support staff at her disposal and they all work well.
- She is quite thorough in her check up and displays a lot of detail review and nice talking to kids
- She has seen a lot of cases, so she can guide in the right way.
- Not super expensive. She charges about 43 SGD for checkup and then medication. This is quite cheap compared to other places. It can be as low as 55 SGD for a visit.
- There is a always a lot of demand and you will see ton of kids. There will be some wait time, but thats normal here, if you want a good doctor.
- They have a lot of support staff like nurses at least 5 to 6 people all the time at counter and they take good care.
- We have been there for Flu, serious illness as well for my little one and she treated well.
We would highly recommend going to Dr. Cecila, if you are in Bedok or Tampiness area.
How was your experience ? Share it as comment for everyone benefit.
How does it work there ? Appointments ?
You cannot take prior appointment, it is walk-in basis and first come first served. The line can be like 30 min to 20 min. So, not too bad I would say. Once you go in, they do triage and then give any emergency medicine, if fever is high and then let you wait for you to be called.
How to get there to The Paediatric & Family Medical Centre in Tampiness ?
You can take the Bus, get down at Safra Tampines and walk to right across the street to go to the doctor place
Doctor Credentials :
Address : The Paediatric & Family Medical Centre Pte Ltd, Blk 139 Tampines St 11, #01-52, Singapore 521139
PHONE +65 67838743
- Mon,Wed,Fri: 8:30am-12pm, 2pm-4pm, 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Tue,Thu, Sat : 8:30am-12pm;
- Pub Hols: 8:30am-12pm ; Suns Closed