Q) How did you get introduced to Homi J Bhabha Community Hall ?
I have attended two marriages in Homi J Bhabha Community Hall in AS Rao Nagar, Hyderabad. It is near Radhika Theatre which is the best landmark to find this place. It is behind HMTV office.
Q) What do you like about Homi J Bhabha Community Hall ?
1) The first thing that stuck me was the interesting way an old shed or factory building has been converted to a functional hall.
2) Heard that the price is comparatively very less than other function halls in Hyderabad. One of my uncles spent lot more in another function hall in the same area.
3) The community hall is decent enough to host marriages or receptions for middle class families.
4) The recent renovation is commendable. Between the two marriages that I have attended in last 6 months, I could see clear upgrade and now it is far better.
5) Food is also reasonable.
6) Roofing that will save the function from rains and hot sun.
Q) Do you want to suggest anything on Homi J Bhabha Community Hall ?
Cleanliness is not maintained and monitored well, especially at lunch. The main reason could be the staff over the premises. This should be taken care.
Q) Any final words about Homi J Bhabha Community Hall ?
If you are looking for a budget functional hall for marriage/reception then you should definitely consider Homi J Bhabha Community Hall. The only flip side being it is on, one far end of the city, around ECIL X Roads.