I love to shop…every time I go out, it amazes me how many DIY shops and value outlets you get in the city. The biggest problem with most of the shops that sell for cheaper price is their quality. Some of them are totally below par and literally not usable. Recently, I was walking around in the Plaza Singapura and noticed a shop that says anything $2 SGD, it caught my eye and just went in…It was amazing. I again ended up going to the one in Tampiness 1 and purchasing quite a few items. Let me share my review on the Daiso Japan Stores in Singapore.
What are the Great Things about Daiso Japan Stores in Singapore ?
- Obviously, the first one is anything is $2 SGD in the store, thats the best part
- The second most important thing you need to notice is that the quality of the products is great. I was really surprised by the quality of the products sold out there. For the most part, many of the product are really of great quality and serve well. I have purchased many products and they wall work fine. I can tell you the Knife that I bought for cutting vegetable is much better than the one you get for $10 in NTUC or any other stores
- Daiso Japan stores have quite a few things in their inventory list. Many of the day to day things like binders, boxes, hats, slippers, kitchen items, plastic items, cutlery, decorative items, DIY items, shoes, glass items, etc
- The choice of items that you can buy are really unlimited, I feel like I went to a DIY shop that you see round the corner, but with a LOT more selection options and GREAT quality.
- They are very well organised in the store and no need to think of it as a second-rate store
- There is no need to get confused, everything in the store is 2 Dollars, sometimes, you question yourself, is it really $2 and ended up asking few people of the staff and they said YES ! So, do not need to hesitate
- All they do at the counter is count the items and bill you…it is much simpler check out process
- It is available in many of the locations in Singapore and you can buy quite a few things around here…
- Big Value for MONEY !
Where all do you have Daiso Japan in Singapore – Locations ?
- Bukit Panjang Plaza : 1 Jelebu Road #04-03/04 Bukit Panjang Plaza Singapore 677743
- Chinatown Point 133 New Bridge Road #B2-02 Chinatown Point Singapore 208539
- City Square Mall : 180 Kitchener Road #04-05/10 City Square Mall Singapore 208539
- IMM : 2 Jurong East Street 21 #03-50 IMM Building Singapore 609601
- ION Orchard : 2 Orchard Turn #B4-47 ION Orchard Singapore 238801
- Parkway Parade : 80 Marine Parade Road #03-26B parkway Parade 449269
- Plaza Singapura : 68 Orchard Road #05-01/02/03 Plaza Singapura Singapore 238839
- Rivervale Mall :11 Rivervale Crescent #02-01 Rivervale Mall Singapore 545082
- Sembawang Shopping Centre :604 Sembawang Road #01-18 Sembawang Shopping Centre Singapore 758459
- Tampines 1 : 10 Tampines Central 1 #03-07 Tampines 1 Singapore 529536
- Vivocity :No.1 Harbour Front Walk #03-06/06A/06B Vivocity Singapore 098585
You can check out their complete list as it is updated at http://www.daisoglobal.com/store/list/?c_id=C0019
What can be improved at Daiso Japan Store ?
- I would love to have an online store, with some minimum so that we do not have to go there…
- I believe, for the most part, it is organized well…would love to see some more items
- I cannot really think of much things here….It is a great store !
I definitely recommend anyone to try out the Daiso Japan stores, it is totally worth a visit and the quality of the products are great.
How has your experience been ? What do you like about Daiso Japan stores ?