Line 6 has a great line up of the Amps. I have purchased this Line 6 Spider III Amp couple years ago and I love it. It has really cool features on this. This Line 6 Amp is much better than the regular fender Amp. The biggest reason for buying this Amp is
- Built in Effects . You do not need to buy another effects pedals.
- You can plugin audio input to the amp as a backing track for playing guitar and get the real feel.
- The effects are amazing. Sample effects are like
- Crunch (Basic Distortion)
- It also has the basic amp controls that we usually get with basic amp including Drive, Treble, Bass, Tone controls.
Overall, I am pretty happy and impressed with the Line 6 Spider III 15 watt amp. In fact, what I did was, I exchanged my fender amp that I got with the combo set of Fender Squire and paid an additional 40 dollars or so and got this new Line 6 Amp. If you want to buy it fresh, it is around 100 dollars. You can negotiate and get it for a little cheap price.
If you are a beginner or advanced guitar player, especially electric, I highly recommend you all to buy it. The biggest winning point is, it saves you a lot of money that you spend on the Effects pedals in future and have the input for backing track. It is much reliable as I have used it for over 2 years now.