We have got introduced to Vasan dental care with a free coupon/ad that we got from the Vasan Eye Care. We thought of checking it out. We have visited to Vasan Dental Care about four times over a period of year and half for a variety of treatments. Let me share our experience.
What is Good about Vasan Dental Care in Kukatpally Housing Board ?
- The treatment is very good from our experience. The first time we visited for extracting a molar and it went well. The surgery was done by a specialist. They always give the job to a specialist.
- The second visit was for a broken tooth and it was handled by a guy, he recommend that we go for root canal and did some primary root canal. The second sitting of root canal was done by a specialist. What I have heard from her is that Vasan has strict policy on the specialist and they do not take anyone without Masters (MD ) for doing that job. It was good to know…The lady probably did some 400 root canals to get certified…that’s what I heard
- They have advanced equipment to take the XRay and see the live preview when doing root canal, it helps
- The ambiance is good and all the doctors we have spoke to at least four of them have been very good.
What is NOT good about Vasan Dental Care at KPHB ?
- They are very expensive. The initial price for check-up looks cheap, but I compared with others, they are costly.
- Their service is horrible, the scheduling people at the front desk are hopeless. They promise that they will schedule and call you, but nothing happens, I had to call multiple times and have a fight against them to get it going.
- They charge about Rs 3500 for root canal, but others charge about 3000 INR or less
- At times, they try to recommend you stuff that may not be required to do. Say they will tell some things that you need to do…this thing that thing…You got to be careful…Use your discretion.
- The nurses who help the doctors were not up to the mark. some were good, some were bad.
Overall, I think that it is decent facility and they get good specialists, but they are expensive and service is horrible. So, be careful and use your discretion for any recommendations. I am planning on trying out other dentits after the horrible service issue with the scheduling. I called them three times to get an appointment and had to wait for one hour to get the treatment. I hope Vasan corporate team takes care of the service issues, if not they will lose their customers.
What are your thoughts on Vasan Dental Care in Hyderabad ?