* When my parents shifted to Hyderabad in Yousufguda area, the first thing that there were worried was about Gas Connection. After inquiring with neighbours we came to know that Banjara Gas Service is the one which provides Indane Gas Service in our locality. With some trouble we located the address and it is beside the famous Ganapathi Complex in Yousufguda, Yellareddy Guda area. Can be said as in the middle path of Yousufguda and Srinagar colony.
* When we first visited them, with in a short time we could realize that it is one of the most busy gas services that I have ever seen. With four telecallers on the phone lines it was jam packed with customers curious to resolve their requirements.
* The manager was courteous enough and he accepted our application of gas connection transfer from our hometown. He asked for identity and residential proof and upon submitting that we could get our gas connection renewed. They also verify with the house number, if there’s a connection already existing.
One common thing customers don’t like and gas agencies enforce is the gas stove kit. Though we have one we need to again buy it from the agency on getting a new connection.
Getting double cylinder is not easy and he asked us to wait for some more time when they give double cylinders.
* After getting the gas connection, I have been observing their service and it has been quite satisfactory. They usually give the date of delivery when we book the cylinder and promptly deliver on that day or even before that.
* One small problem I have observed with them is that though they have their go down near by it is a trouble for an individual to take gas cylinder from the go down to home as the service of Autos and availability of them is not much. An individual has to take his cylinder for the first time on getting the new connection.
* Booking of cylinder through phone was also not satisfactory as couple of times when I booked through IVR (Interactive Voice Response) it said that it booked my request but didn’t get effected in the system. May be thats the reason they have taken out the service for some time and gave a new mobile number now. Recently when I visited the centre, I observed that the staff were giving instructions to book via the mobile number as in person bookings also would be stopped.
* On the whole Banjara Gas Service has been satisfactory when compared to other stories about gas agencies giving nightmares to customers.
1 thought on “BANJARA Gas Service, Indane Gas, Yousufguda – Review”
It is very bad services and cylinder does not reach to you after months and months.. You have to go out and have food because they never deliver cylinder on time.. Very bad services…When you asked for the cylinder they will say it will come today but it will not reach you for days and days. Worst services…